Are you making the most of your MyPlace system?
With everyone’s lives faster paced than ever before, enhanced convenience, efficiency and overall comfort is more important than ever. One of our favorite MyPlace features is the ability to set scenes and events that seamlessly improve your day to day. This dynamic capability allows you to orchestrate your home’s environment effortlessly, creating tailored experiences that cater to your every need.
What are Scenes and Events?
A Scene is a pre-programmed set of actions using your MyPlace modules that work in harmony to create a specific ambiance or environment. Scenes can be customized for various occasions, moods or activities, allowing you to effortlessly control multiple elements of your home with a single tap.
Events are triggers that initiate specific actions based on predefined conditions, such as weather or time.
Imagine walking into your home after a long day and with a simple tap of the MyWelcome button, your lights gently brighten, your favourite playlist starts playing, and the thermostat adjusts to your preferred temperature. This is the magic of MyPlace Scenes.
We’ve thought of a few scenes to get you started:
- Date Night: Dim the lights, lower the blinds and turn up the volume on your date night playlist, setting the perfect ambience for your night.
- Morning Energizer: Wake up to a gentle sunrise simulation as your blinds rise, your favourite upbeat playlist kicks in, as your room stays a comfortable temperature during those cold early mornings.
- Good Night: Prepare for a peaceful night’s sleep by turning off all lights, locking the doors, and setting the thermostat to a comfortable sleeping temperature.
With MyPlace events function, takes automation to the next level! Imagine leaving for work, and as you step out the door your Gainsborough Trilock locks itself, all your lights turn off and your garage door closes. Here is some events inspo:
- Away Mode: Simulate occupancy when you’re on vacation by setting events to turn lights on and off and open and close blinds to give the impression that someone is home.
- Energy Saver: When no one is home, have your smart thermostat adjust to an energy-saving mode to minimize heating or cooling, as well as ensure that your lights are off while you’re away.
- Sunset Activation: Set your outdoor lights to turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise, ensuring your home is well-lit and secure during the evening hours.
- Morning Routine: As you wake up, automatically have your bedroom lights gradually brighten, followed by your bathroom lights turning on, ensuring a well-lit and comfortable start to your day, without even having to press a button!
The MyPlace Scenes and Events function represents the convergence of technology and lifestyle, where your home adapts to your needs seamlessly and intuitively.
Whether you’re seeking a cozy evening, a productive work environment, or a secure haven, MyPlace empowers you to curate your surroundings effortlessly. Embrace the transformative potential of Scenes and Events, and unlock the true essence of smart living with MyPlace. Your home, your way.
How to set this up you ask?